- Monitors progress of Commercial Credit Trainees to ensure that development progress is on track.
- Tracks and reports Commercial Credit Trainees’ progress to appropriate management.
- Conducts periodic field assessments and provides coaching to enhance learning retention and application.
- Researches, recommends and coordinates vendor provided business sales and credit analysis training.
- Delivers, coordinates and/or updates, as appropriate, training programs intended to enhance the credit analysis skills of all business and commercial underwriting positions.
- Delivers, coordinates and/or updates, as appropriate, training programs intended to enhance the business relationship sales skills of all staff that interact with business owners or decision makers.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with internal and external contacts in order to implement training programs.
- Maintains knowledge of the Bank’s strategic and operational direction
- Maintains a current knowledge of methodologies related to both design and delivery of training programs.
- Maintains an understanding of current procedures and policies, including the most recent regulatory compliance requirements and environment.
- Maintains working understanding of bank operations (payment processing, balancing, debits/credits, etc.) as they relate to loan originations, loan processing and credit administration.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience, And Other Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Agri Business or related field.
- Three or more years of business development sales experience with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent understanding of commercial and business financial analysis.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to utilize personal computers and Windows based programs.
- Proficient with word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Ability and willingness to travel (occasionally overnight) within Bank’s footprint.