Yext puts business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine™ lets companies manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and sync it to over 100 services in the PowerListings® Network. Yext Listings, Pages, and Reviews help businesses around the globe facilitate face-to-face and digital interactions that boost brand awareness, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext is seeking a talented and business-oriented attorney to join its growing Legal team. In this position, you will partner with our various revenue teams, as well as procurement team, in managing, negotiating and executing commercial transactions. This position is based in our New York Office.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of commercial agreements, including SaaS subscription agreements and various third-party vendor agreements
- Improving and maintaining our standard commercial agreements and legal processes to help us scale globally
- Proactively working with internal clients to improve and scale all aspects of the contract negotiation process
- Conducting periodic employee trainings on all of the above
- 3-5 years corporate and/or commercial experience at a leading law firm, in-house, or a combination thereof;
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills;
- Prior experience with commercial agreements required, experience with SaaS, content distribution and general commercial agreements within the online or technology industry strongly preferred;
- Flexibility and eagerness to work hard in fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines;
- Foreign language skills a plus;
- Highly organized, process-driven and client-focused team player;
- Lawdegree from a top U.S. law school and license to practice law