If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Commercial Contracts lawyers to join our ranks with:
- A fresh approach to practicing law and a passion for working with clients
- At least 7years of experience at a top law firm and excellent academic credentials; in-house experiencepreferred
- The ability to draft, negotiate and manage a wide range of commercial transactions
- Active membership and good standing in at least one state bar
- An interest in and understanding of commercial and business matters
- Experienceworking with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements including but not limited to vendor/procurement or sales/service agreements, non-disclosure agreements, and licensing, distribution and manufacturing agreements
- Working with and advising business clients directly, as well as providing guidance and practical solutions
- Providing superb attention to detail and the ability to ramp-up quickly in new environments and teams
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 1,500 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.