With more than a century of experience, Boeing’s knowledge in bringing innovative service solutions to commercial, defense and space customers has united to form Boeing Global Services. BGS Finance has opportunities for a seasoned Contract Management Specialist to conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance and management of commercial contracts at both of its Dallas, TX and Miami, FL locations. The selected individual join the BGS Contracts, Estimating & Revenue Management team and will review and approve commercial contractual documents for protection of company's contractual posture, satisfaction of business and applicable legal requirements, and adherence to company policies. This person will also advise personnel at all levels of the company of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
• Drafts terms and conditions, handles negotiations from a contracts perspective, and coordinates contract inputs from the business and various impacted functional areas.
• Advises the organization on contractual rights, responsibilities and obligations.
• Supports management and the Contracts department in managing day-to-day matters on assigned contracts.
• Drafts, reviews and negotiates terms and conditions for all types of commercial customer sale agreements.
• Conducts research and provides guidance on contract questions or issues.
• Analyzes and resolves issues for complexcontracts.
• Analyzes contract requirements to ensure compliance with applicable laws and internal policies.
• Ensures that contracts meet business and regulatory requirements.
• Provides contracts training to sales and marketing teams as needed.
• Completes special projects, such as providing support for acquisition activites, and other duties as assigned.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job ID 1900081980