$150K — $200K *
The Contract Attorney will report the Assistant General Counsel on the team responsible for supporting procurement, OEM and other non-customer or inbound transactions for UKG. This team also handles real estate matters and supports our reseller, partner and alliance relationships. The Contract Attorney will work independently in a team-oriented environment to review various non-customer contracts.
• Review, negotiate, draft and advise on various types of vendor contracts with an emphasis on SaaS agreements, software agreements, consulting agreements, partner and alliance agreements, license agreements and other technology related agreements, as well as reviewing and negotiating commercial leases
• Analyze risks, and counsel various business stakeholders of potential business decisions in contract obligations, as well as identify data privacy and security risks
• Collaborate with other attorneys in the Legal Department as well as work with many departments within the company including Privacy and Risk, Compliance, Security, Procurement and Global Alliances regarding these transactions
• JD degree from a US law school
• Current member in good standing with The Florida Bar or licensed to practice law in any U.S. jurisdiction, and if licensed in another jurisdiction is qualified as authorized house counsel by The Florida Bar under the Florida Supreme Court Authorized House Counsel Rule.
• 5-7+ years of experience in contract review and negotiation
• Demonstrated experience in recognizing data privacy and security issues
• Experience collaborating with business stakeholders, including procurement
• Organized and articulate with a strong attention to detail, and able to set and meet deadlines
• Global vendor experience a plus
• Experience in technology and software related contracts such as cloud offerings
Valid through: 5/18/2021