$80K — $100K *
As a Commercial Consultant l / CommercialConsultant lI, you will provide revenue support work for Caterpillar products(machines, engines, replacement parts or related products) and complete relatedspecial projects as assigned. This work includes performing product pricereviews (internal and external), review product profitability, maintain pricelists, analyze competitive environment (transaction price level for bothCaterpillar and competitive machines, NPI); and administration/evaluation ofspecial pricing assessments for current and future product (NPI); analyzingrevenue contribution from volume, PINS and price. In this role, you will also have the opportunity to leadprojects to improve machine pricing strategies, tactics, and processes.
Job Duties/Responsibilitiesmay include, but are not limited to:
* Establish and review revenue proposals for Caterpillar products
* Work with Marketing, Accounting, Economics, Engineering, Legal,Manufacturing, Purchasing, Product Support Development, Global Machine Pricing(Pricing personnel) elsewhere in the company to obtain and evaluate informationneeded for making revenue recommendations
* Direct involvement in coordination and implementation of revenue (price)changes between Global Machine Pricing, marketing companies (including fieldpersonnel), Product Groups and senior management
* Assist in achieving specific division objectives by aiding efforts to improveprofitability through recommending revenue growth opportunities for price,volume or PINS
* Directly impact specific corporate objectives by aiding efforts to improveprofitability and/or sales by direct input into pricing decisions and approvals(SPARS, discount programs, NPI scenarios and related activities)
* Monitor, document and analyze pricing actions of competitors
* Maintain the company's master price history records
* Gather and analyze shipment volume and PINS/POPS
* Calculate and maintain yield and revenue data in order to determine theeffectiveness and profitability of pricing strategies and tactics
* Regularly and accurately maintain and update revenue systems (pricing,invoicing and merchandizing) and answering all revenue/pricing related queriesfor their assigned products
*Bachelor's Degree in Business related field of study
* 5 or more years of professional level experience in pricing, accounting,finance/treasury, or marketing role
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Proven strong sense ofurgency to complete tasks on time to meet goals or deadlines.
* Strong communicationskills.
* Project managementskills.
* Demonstrated focus onquality and customer needs.
* Strong analyticalability and initiative, be results oriented, have a high level of interpersonalskills
* Prior experience as aPricing Analyst or equivalent level job in a management role in 6 Sigma,Marketing, Accounting, Finance or related field
* Knowledge of variousCaterpillar products, product applications, merchandising programs and businesssystems
Valid through: 12/6/2020