Tower Hill Insurance Group has an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to assume a leadership role in its commercial lines claims department.
As Manager of Commercial Claims, you will be charged with developing and managing dedicated claimssupport for the company’s growing commercial lines business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Experience with commercial property claims focused in the southeast region.
- Experience establishing a catastrophe response plan and managing a claims unit through a catastrophe event.
- Knowledge of current industry trends in the areas of regulatory changes, emerging technologies and best practices companies are using to improve settlement outcomes.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management, and analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, in a fast paced work environment and adapt well to changes.
- Good written and oral communication skills and the ability to present information in an appropriate manner to various groups that include executive management, peers, subordinates and customers.
- An unwavering passion to provide excellent customer service to the company’s insureds and agency partners.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- The ability to multitask and plan ahead in an organized fashion.
- Ability to forecast obstacles and adjust plan accordingly.
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends during an event.
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional education combined with a minimum of 5 years commercial claims management experience.