- Evaluate contract requirements and rights
- Evaluate project schedules and records to determine cause, effect and liability for construction impacts and delays
- Critical Path schedule review, evaluation, development, and maintenance
- Analyze construction estimates and costs
- Perform productivity analysis and identify inefficiencies and other issues
- Recognize and use techniques such as collapsed as-built, impacted as-planned, and windows analysis
- Assist with and guide the preparation of claims submissions, reports and presentations
- Interaction with client personnel, other team members, contractors, design team (if applicable) and other professionals from other firms involved
- Organizing information to facilitate effective data access and analysis
- Maintaining detailed working paper records of reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks
- Preparing draft written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities within established timeframes
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and quantitative exhibits on the project scope and findings
- Prepare report exhibits and graphics to support analysis.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations for mediation, arbitration, trial and/or internal training seminars or management updates.
- Manage and develop claims support staff as required.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma with a focus in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, Law or other related subjects and/or equivalent experience.
- 5 -10 years of experience with either:
- Administering large civil construction services contracts, including managing complex change orders and claim negotiations; or
- Analyzing delay impact and productivity loss claims in the construction field as a Senior Claims Consultant.
- Proven capability with MS Office Software with a strong emphasis on Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access and/or other analytical software (e.g., Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, MS Project, AutoCad, Microstation,) is beneficial.
- Previous experience with Primavera scheduling is desired.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Results oriented, highly organized with effective time management skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-pressure, deadline driven environment.
- Cultivates networks with people across a variety of functions and locations within and outside the organization and encourages collaboration with others.
Why work for us?
- With parent companies in Concord, the U.S. and Ireland, your growth potential is limitless!
- Work with a team of dedicated professionals who are there to support your professional growth!
- Flexible benefits plans, Defined Contribution pension plan, annual bonuses and merit based increases ensure that your hard work and dedication will be rewarded!