Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
We’re changing a traditionally offline industry to be 100% online - no agents, no paperwork. We’re also working to make insurance accessible to every small business in America. Selling insurance to 28 million small businesses across hundreds of different professions is a huge challenge, so we’re looking for a talented, passionate Commercial Claims Manager that is up to the task. If you’re obsessed with customer acquisition and growth, and get excited about acquiring millions of customers and generating billions of dollars in revenue, then we’d love to talk with you.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsibilities include working with inexperienced adjusters and preparing them to move into full rotation of claims in another team.
- Supervision of new loss intake along with multiple lines of business claims.
- Work in tandem with the FNOL Manager and Claim Managers to develop and execute through completion a claims settlement strategy and plan on a claim by claim basis.
- Work interdepartmentally to investigate insurance claims and facilitate claims handling activities, including but not limited to investigating and assisting the office production staff representatives in documenting and presenting claims to insurance companies.
- Prepares and presents accurate, clear, thorough, and concise reports and letters to key company personnel, including reports on complex and/or highly detailed claims, providing conclusions and recommendations.
- Manage vendor relationships.
- Leads claim advocates to adhere to Best Practices, Compliance, and Reserving Guidelines.
What We Need:
- 10+ years experience in Commercial General Liability, Commercial Auto, Property Claims Adjusting and 2+ years Claims Management experience.
- Achieved or working towards any of the following designations: CPCU, PCLS/PCLA, SPPA, AIC.
- Ability to understand claims adjudication processes and claim law and jurisdictional issues.
- Research and investigative abilities; negotiating, conflict resolution and persuasion abilities; trustworthiness, integrity, and personal accountability.
- Adherence to standards of ethical behavior and professional conduct; keen service orientation and ability to grasp and respond to varying and multiple client needs.
- Candidates must have, or be able to promptly obtain a Texas Independent Adjuster License as well as obtain multistate adjusting licenses.
- Bachelor’s degree.