As part of the Channel Marketing Team, the Channel Marketing Manager will support our Pro Focus (Large Format Printers) partner business growth objectives in a very wide range of product categories by developing specific marketing plans and campaigns, and on-going support for all marketing needs of our Pro Focus sales team. The Channel Manager works closely with Sales, Product Management, Product Marketing and Marketing Communications on the specific channel partner marketing activities and programs that will make Epson successful in these channels. This manager will design, develop and execute marketing deliverable based on Channel partner needs, create Demand Generation messaging and awareness aimed at attracting new business for our Channel Partners and create playbook with pricing and TCO tools for product positioning with our channel partners.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the development, management, and execution of channel marketing strategies along with fully integrated commercial marketing efforts in support of all Pro Focus channel partners
- Creates marketing plans and integrates Epson corporate marketing campaigns through the channel and creates account or channel specific campaigns
- Considered to be the liaison and point person for all commercial channel partner marketing needs
- Takes product strategies from Product Management teams and provides actionable tools to the field that are aligned with Epson goals
- Ensures proper channel-focused and brand appropriate sales collateral is available to promote new and existing products
- Responsible for advocating for the channel at product launch meetings and develops the product launch plan for channel partners
- Communicates Epson's strategic and tactical marketing directions and develops plans with Commercial partners. Develops and executes programs and meets with channel partners in conjunction with sales teams to communicate Epson's goals.
- Measures and communicates effectiveness of marketing programs and campaigns
- Day to day management of selected outside channel marketing partners, including budgets and schedules, etc. Works with Commercial partners to explore demand generation/direct marketing activities to drive new customer acquisition.
- Conducts frequent marketing ROI analysis and drives usage of training and sales enablement tools with assigned teams. Produces a monthly channel marketing report and provides market feedback to internal stakeholders.
About your experience:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in the dealer channel, preferably within the print industry
- Must be customer focused, detail oriented, demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience