Citi's Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) group is built on the power of our network. Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations, financial institutions and public sector organizations across the globe. With a full range of digital and mobile enabled platforms, tools and analytics, TTS continues to lead the way in delivering innovative and tailored solutions to its clients. TTS offers the industry's most comprehensive suite of treasury and trade solutions including cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services.
- TTS counts 80% of Global Fortune 500, over 1,100 public sector entities and thousands of financial institutions amongst its diverse client base
- Doing business In 160 countries and jurisdictions, and transacting in over 140 currencies, TTS processes some USD 4.0 trillion of client payments everyday
- Collaborates with clients to deliver next-generation financial solutions using TTS Innovation Labs.
The IT Bus Unit Sr Group Manager manages multiple teams through other managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities. Typically, a direct report to a C16 role and function as an integral member of the functional leadership team within a country/site location, job family, or line of business.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for transforming or reevaluating the Data warehouses and other Data applications globally, building common components and patterns, and working with the regional businesses to simplify technology in building customer-centric solutions.
- Structure the team to ensure greatest impact, efficient use of resource and alignment to business structures as possible. Set a clear vision for the team around roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and execute the roadmap for the Data management / Data warehouse applications including the proprietary applications like GDR & CCRS, including the move towards Big Data, Database rationalization, real timecard analytics, and streamlined client experiences across regions.
- Improve the cross-product architecture and technology stack across the group by driving more modern development methods including Continuous Integration-Continuous Delivery and DevOps.
- Manage the regulatory agenda in line with broader business objectives and working with other key IT and business stakeholders to ensure consistent delivery and prioritization of such initiatives.
- Manages and oversees the end to end delivery such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation, client management, relationship management.
- Works closely with the product teams in defining the BOW from inception to build.
- Substantial experience in a senior technology leadership role within the financial services industry, with relevant prior experience in building and transforming Data warehouses and move to Big Data platforms.
- The candidate should be able to build exceptional peer relationships with key stakeholders in the business and form strong and trusted partnerships.
- They will be able to demonstrate deep technical expertise and business knowledge and be known within the industry for their experience and track record.
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate their progression from a highly technical background, with deep knowledge of software development process and practices along with deep knowledge of architecture, complex systems and other key technology areas within the cards space.
- The candidate will have deep expertise in Data transformation projects and or building horizontal Big Data lakes with focus on ingestion, conformance and reporting capabilities.
- Expertise in building and creating analytics to drive automated metrics/ SLA generation.
- A senior change leader, who recruits, develops, retains, manages, and inspires exceptional talents, building solid relationships
- Strong client focus, able to operate as a partner to senior business stakeholders.
- Operate with high energy and a desire to contribute in building a world-class organization that is coordinated and seamless in spite of geographic and cultural constraint.
- Expertise in building and leading high performing teams, setting high performance expectations and fostering collaboration and team building
- Ability to make tough and difficult decisions and to drive implications with integrity and consistency.
- Ability to drive agile delivery/ agile transformation.
- Minimum 10-15 years of proven technology leadership experience in financial industry, 5-8 years in a credit card domain.
- Leader in Database tools, Analytics, Machine Learning and Reporting
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and proactive problem-solver.
- Highly motivated self-starter demonstrating integrity, initiative and innovation qualities.
- Understand the holistic business and technology goals while managing the detailed project execution.
- Expertise in Project Management methodologies, tools and techniques (SDLC and Agile).
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
- Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and SharePoint.
- Bachelors degree in IT or related field
- Masters degree in IT or related field preferred
-------------------------------------------------Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the "EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting