Industry: Accounting, Finance & Insurance•
5 - 7 years
Posted 62 days ago
The Commercial Card Technical Sales Manager is responsible for providing technical leadership and guidance to new and existing clients throughout First Bankcard (FBC)’s pre-sales and client implementation lifecycle experience. The Commercial Card Technical Sales Manager will work collaboratively with Sales, Product, Implementations teams, FBC Clients and prospects to identify and implement the products and services that create the best-class solution to meet and exceed the client’s T&E, AP and Integrated Payments business requirements, providing subject matter expertise, and overseeing strategy implementation and execution.
1. Strategically Demonstrate Technology Benefits
· Supporting FBC’s Sales Team and FNBO’s Treasury Team through sales presentations and product demonstrations in helping prospects and customers understand what is technically possible with FBC.
· Understanding the customer’s user requirements and communicate how FBC can solve their business and technical challenges.
· Planning and executing end-to-end integration(s), from high-level architecture down to core specifications.
· Creating technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or best practices.
· Educating users & FBC’s sales community about FBC’s value proposition, best practices, and new technical developments.
· Maintaining a subject matter expertise and depth of knowledge on all FBC Channels and supporting technology to effectively communicate to internal stakeholders, prospects, and customers the functionality, utility and benefits of FBC’s technology.
2. FBC’s Technology Advocate
· A strong customer centric advocate and technical generalist
· Empathetic, collaborative, communicative, consultative
· Confident and comfortable with customers
· Intellectually curious, with great problem-solving skills
· Work one-on-one with FBC Sales Team and FNBO’s Treasury Team responsible for selling Large Commercial Card solutions, to develop technical strategies for prospects with a constant focus on their larger relationships.
· Provide frequent and detailed communication and reporting to ensure proper awareness of Large Commercial Card Technical Capabilities is well publicized throughout the Agent Bank’s organization.
3. Effectively Assist Sales Teams Close New Commercial Card Deals
· Be comfortable with talking about technical concepts, and explaining how FBC works, both from a product feature and architecture perspective.
· Be able to think on your feet and dive into helping our customers with their technical issues.
· Excel at generating excitement around what FBC is building within our prospects and customer base.
· Enjoy the puzzle of solving open-ended problems, both individually and as a member of the larger team.
· Empathize with users of all experience levels to see through their questions to quickly grasp the issues they are facing.
· Practice & promote integrity, ethical behavior and deliver a positive customer experience at all times
· This position requires being able to travel 10% of the time.
4. Maintain Customer Focus, Professionalism and Responsiveness with Partners, Bankers and their Clients
Knowledge, Skills, Education and Experience:
· Practice and promote a continual improvement mentality, identifying areas for development and improvement.
· Practice a self-improvement regimen with the purposeful intent to continually improve all aspects of both your personal and professional endeavors.
· Deliver an exceptional customer experience at all times
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Science, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent working experience (two  years) in related field Technical Sales role required
· Minimum of five  years of experience working in a Technical Sales capacity required
· Demonstrated success working in a Technical Sales role
· Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills
· Ability to manage competing and at time complex priorities – experience in fast paced environments.
· Excellent communication skills (Verbal and Written) and presentation skills
· Ability to network, develop relationships and leverage relationships.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
· Commercial Card Technical Sales Experience