Commercial Card Development Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
When you work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making a difference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuel the global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next energy and healthcare breakthroughs, and the visionaries whose new technologies could transform the way people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and 30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner with passionate, enterprising SVBers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed at every stage of their business. Join the SVB team and help bring our clients’ world?changing ideas to life.
As the Commercial Card Development Manager, for Product Advisory Services, you will lead the
discussion with existing clients to continue to help them grow and optimize their SVB commercial card program while focusing to ensure client retention. You will work with client to discuss best practices on how the client can use their SVB commercial card to ensure they are maximizing the full benefit of the SVB commercial card platform. SVB is positioned by our client base and mindset to be a leader in the next generation of financialservices and how they pay their suppliers is a major component of this change. This is a dynamic role that will provide the employee a great chance to craft their own opportunities within their managedportfolio of gaming changing customers. This role will work in tandem with the Global Treasury & Payments Advisor (treasury management advisor) and work closely with internal SVB product and service partners to solve client challenges and needs.
Key responsibilities include
- Managed group of 50 existing client relationships
- Manage retention efforts (formal re?bids, re?pricing, saves)
- Cross?sell (identifying and pursuing card/payment product adds)
- Organic growth (including, but limited to optimization, vendor enrollments, etc.)
- On?site card account review
- Communication of product launches & enhancements
- Client advocate to internal business partners (i.e. “voice of the customer”)
- Analytical skills required for conducting analysis of clients current practices and SVB credit card
- Participates with the Global Treasury & Payments Product Advisor team on key sales
- presentations with SVB clients
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- 5?10 years in a commercial card account management or sales role.
- Microsoft office suite, analytics tools.