We are looking for Commercial Business Analyst (Master Data Management) for our client in Princeton, NJ
Job Title: Commercial Business Analyst (Master Data Management)
Job Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Good Commercial Pharma background and hit the ground running
- Excellent communication skills to understand the business language in terms of the need for new or updated processes, and/or solution and document the discussions.
- Able to provide the details on current and potential functional capabilities of MDM solutions
- Must have SQL knowledge
- Play critical role as BA and act as central point of contact for Commercial IT and Business stakeholders addressing the changes required to the system when implementing new products, changes to existing systems for enhancements and defect remediation projects
- Work in conjunction with Veeva BA, Architecture Team to understand the integration part of the implementation and identify changes required
- Good understanding in Veeva, prefer working experience in Veeva
- Manage work flow and requests in MDM tool, execute on all change requests from business effectively ensuring they are implemented according to set data governance standards and process
- Well versed with documenting of Business documents (BRS, URS) System specification documents (FRS, DDS, DIS, Mapping documents etc) and walkthrough with the development and testing teams
- Develop clear understanding of business processes inclusive of how work and data flows through the organization.
- Facilitate information gathering sessions with business stakeholders to understand current and desired business capabilities.
- Document as-is and to-be business processes, and associated business requirements for new capabilities while identifying cross-unit impacts
- Proficient in Vision, PPT