Purpose of Role
Develops process and technical solutions to business problems by defining, analyzing and documenting requirements, shaping solutions via process improvement or farming out requests to product owners and COEs as appropriate.
- Possesses a good level of knowledge and understanding of DBS capabilities and services offered and available to the markets
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops CPI and optimization strategies by leveraging existing assets, proposing enhancements or establishing need for new solutions
- Develops continuous process improvement interventions and facilitates Lean projects to improve processes. Works with key business stakeholders, as multi-jurisdictional 'LEAN champions', to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change·
- Identifies local business demand and feeds through to Business Partner, User Experience and Service COEs as appropriate
- Determines if/how business needs can be met through existing solutions across DBS service towers
- Assists the BP with development and documentation of the business case for portfolio and CPI projects
- Translated business needs into business requirements and guides this though prioritization and inclusion in Portfolio and CPI plans
- Drives the design and/or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project's scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
- Assesses and validates activities to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements.
- Identifies, screens and evaluates if a new solution is required to address customer needs
- Develops solution concepts and business cases for new investments
- Informs BP and Regional BRM of solution trade-offs both within and between different solution platforms to help decision making.
- Identifies and facilitates process improvement projects, training/ workshops to drive cultural change
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Excellent stakeholder, communication and ability to influence
- Ability to work and deliver through others in a multifunctional and global environment
- Good understanding of business process, experience generating performance insights using performance report and KPIs,
- Experience shaping compelling business case for change and quantify cost and benefits
- Experience in Commercial and Business Analytics processes, service delivery, tools and applications management and maintenance (data management, SaaS, SFA, sales execution investment management tools, others)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree
- The candidate will be able to demonstrate 5 years success in a similar role.
- Experience within the CPG industry and/or experience of Commercial functions