Make and service a variety of commercial loans to Middle Market businesses in and around the communities we serve. Serve as a financial partner/advisor for business people in the community. Position offers unique opportunity to take over and manage an existing commercial banking portfolio of business clients. Lending authority will be determined in accordance with Bank policy.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related major, with at least 2 accounting courses required
- 9+ years experience in the financial industry preferred
- Minimum 7 years commercial sales experience required
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State regulations covering commercial banking activities
- Strong analytical ability with effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Position may require the need to travel to other branch or meeting locations.
- Analyze complex credits and prepare clear, complete written and oral presentations without assistance
- Manage commercial banking portfolio of business clients in the top 10% of the company, assessing and meeting their business and personal needs
- Effective monitoring, administration and maintenance of existing commercial banking portfolio in accordance with Bank’s standards
- Perform sales activities to develop new relationships with business clients and produce sales results at a very high level for an extended period of time