At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we're one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.See More
Business Banking Relationship Managers play a pivotal role in helping our business clients achieve their financial goals. They do this by approaching each and every day with a single purpose - to do the right thing by our business clients to help them achieve their vision for success and the lives they want to lead. You will also have access to an expansive set of products and solutions to better serve your business clients today and into the future.
Strong client relationships are based on trust, assessing and attending to clients' banking needs, obtaining and processing client and account information, educating clients on available deposit and loan products and services, and recommending financial solutions based on each client's unique goals and needs. U.S. Bank Business Banking Relationship Managers are the primary advisor for our business clients and are responsible for building, developing, and managing new and existing relationships with business clients and delivering financial expertise and client-centric solutions that build strong, long-term relationships.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of experience in relationship banking
- Strong relationship management and business development abilities
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic knowledge of credit administration, analysis, and credit policy/procedure
- Knowledge of cash flow management and business credit underwriting with commercial credit training preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of basic financial accounting and analysis
- Broad knowledge of bank products and services that results in successfully identifying appropriate opportunities to sell the bank's products
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated business acumen with knowledge of diverse types of businesses, industries, markets, financial and economic concepts
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs, resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your family.
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visitingusbank.com/careers.
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about theE-Verify program.
Valid through: 12/11/2021