At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Manages relationships with CommercialBanking customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Managesloan andportfolio credit quality, sources prospects and develops new customer relationships. Providesfinancial advice to customers and sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients and makes appropriate referrals.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of commercial lending experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Considerable knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Previous small business bankingexperience