At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the communities where we live and work. Thefifth-largest bank in the United States, we’re one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
Manages relationships with Commercial Banking, Corporate Banking, or Community Banking commercial customers. Grows revenue as directed by senior management by successfully prospecting for new business and retaining and expanding existing customer relationships. Approves loans within assigned limits, manages loan and portfolio credit quality, sources prospects and develops new customer relationships. Provides financial advice to customers and sells appropriate bank products and services to those prospects and clients. Identifies and successfully capitalizes on cross-sell opportunities and makes appropriate referrals.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Five to seven years of commercial lending experience
- Strong relationship management and business development/sales skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of credit and credit quality
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups in managing customer relationships
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Previous small business bankingexperience
1st - DaytimeAverage Hours Per Week 40