The Catalyst Sales Force Effectiveness Leader will work directly with their respective Commercial Bank Line of Business to set the strategic direction for the sales processes,technology and datarequired to support the current and future needs of the Commercial Bank’s sales organization.
The Sales Force Effectiveness Leader will be a key point of contact between the Line of Business Leadership team and the Catalyst Product Manager to translate the strategic business objectives into Catalyst program requirements and develop an executable project roadmap.
This role will also beresponsible for supporting the Commercial Bank sales transformation efforts by driving sales process improvement, launching a new CRM, implementingother sales enablingtechnology and providing actionable data & analytics to the sales organization.
Project Catalyst is one of the five majorinvestments aligned to the Commercial Bank2020 transformation agenda. The goal of this multiyear effort is to deliver a best in classexperience for our customers and our employees.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key business and sales leaders to create, define, implement, and assess effective sales processes and/or build new capabilities that add value for the business.
- Manage the development and execution of sales performance improvement strategies in alignment with sales leadership expectations and business goals
- Contribute to development of sales strategies, through keen understanding of market dynamics, sales force capabilities, and sales data/analytics.
- Collaborate with Product Manager, to develop, deploy and fully leverage new technologies designed to improve and enhance customer engagement activities
- Facilitate Business Leadership awareness of key banker performance data & insights for successful management of the business.
- Responsible for management and coordination of Catalyst cross functional teams
- Maintain an accurate picture of Salesforce.com needs and requirements to ensure adequate operational support is provided.
- Establish and leverage external networks and forums to identify sales effectiveness best practices, technologies, environment insights and benchmarking capabilities to continually improve our operational effectiveness
- Develop, implement, review and evaluate sales operational processes to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Partner with Business Leadership to ensure compliance with applicable policies and procedures for bankers
- Help identify potential compliance gaps and partner with internal stakeholders to develop and implement remedial solutions, if needed.
- Accountable for effective broadcast communication to the sales team by leading the development of newsletters and other communication tools.
- Manage the effective implementation of new technologies and the utilization of existing systems that impact the sales function.
- Collaborate with Training and Business Leadership, to ensure that all new hire training needs are met for Catalyst related technology and processes
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Demonstrated understanding of the Commercial Banks sales operational environment
- 8+ years of demonstrated sales success in a sales/credit risk/product (or related) role
- Experience influencing senior leadership to make data focused business decisions
- Excellent communication skills. Crisp & Clear verbal communication with the ability to be assertive when speaking to a diverse audience.
- Proven ability to think strategically, synthesize diverse information and identify business opportunities
- Strong quantitative and qualitative problem solving, including ability to turnquantitative analysis into actionable recommendations
- Excellent facilitation skills. Ability to command/lead facilitation meetings with clear & specific agenda. Keep the audience attentive and active in participation of the meetings
- Analytical mind, service-minded approach and keen to resolve problems
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage priorities.
- Excellent business analysis, test planning, activity planning skills. Ability to tailor communication of the plans (i.e., high level vs detailed level) based on the audience
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Salesforce.com development
- Experience training bankers and managers
- Background in Sales Force Effectiveness methodologies
Req #: 180032217