Partners with assigned Relationship Manager(s) to successfully manage Commercial Banking credit account relationships. Grows revenue as directed by senior management bysuccessfully closing new business relationships and retaining and expanding relationshipswith existing customers. Responsibilities include: underwriting all types of credit account exposure, managing an assigned credit portfolio, successfully closing new business relationships and expanding existing relationships, managing credit risk and responding toprospect or customer credit questions and making independent calls on assigned portfolioof relationships. Secondarily, provides customer service, participates in joint sales calls withRelationship Manager(s) and identifies customer needs.
- Master's degree, or equivalent work experience
- 10 or more years of commercial banking experience
- Extensive knowledge of commercial lending policy, all applicable laws and regulations, credit quality standards, company and business line policies and procedures
- Strong relationship management and business development abilities, with thorough knowledge of credit products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with individuals and groups across the company to manage customer relationships
- Well-developed written communication and verbal presentation skills