The Corporate ClientBanking & Specialized Industries group focuses on U.S. and Canadian companies typically with revenues of over $500mm which require traditionalbanking services in addition toinvestmentbanking products. The group partners withinvestment bankers, credit andother product partners to offer customized and complex financing solutions to our clients.
The CCBSI Business Management team isresponsible for the organization, delivery, and execution of both strategic and tactical initiatives to support the business. The team partners closely with CCBSI senior management and key product and functional partners through various initiatives.
The Data &Reporting Program Manager will gather and analyze relevant salesfinancial information andother data, work with end-users to develop information delivery solutions using CB’s strategic business intelligence tools, and maintain ongoing program support to refine, deliver and enhancereporting capabilities where necessary.
- Lead CCBSI Business Management in producing reporting (using strategic and tactical solutions) to be leveraged by all levels within CCBSI, as well as senior management in the Commercial Bank and senior partners across the firm
- Contribute to setting and driving the strategic and tactical direction for the overall program, with an emphasis on providing transparency into performance and productivity using data
- Collaborate with and deliver requirements to central development teams, participating throughout the project lifecycle and ensuring timely delivery
- Partner with CCBSI Business Management offshore team in India to develop and enhance reporting, monitor data quality and consistency, and complete ad hoc requests
- Represent CCBSI in various Commercial Banking and cross-LOB projects and partner effectively with other teams
- Prepare presentation materials to be shared with business groups, senior management and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify areas for continued process improvement and enhance efficiencies by generating innovative ideas and solutions
- Execution and project management skills – Well-developed organizational skills to manage multiple projects and priorities. Able to quickly and effectively respond to rapidly changing business needs and urgent requests. Scope projects and create workable project plans. Must be self-directed with the ability to explore innovative ways to perform tasks in an efficient and timely manner. Must be proactive, detail and results-oriented, and willing to drive change. Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills; flexibility, ability to prioritize requests and multi-task
- Communications skills – Must possess strong verbal and written communications skills, including the ability to synthesize “the story” for executive-level audiences and adjust messages and style based on different audiences and agendas
- Problem solving skills – Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities coupled with the ability to identify issues, gather and manipulate data, obtain consensus and implement change. Able to outline work process in a thoughtful and detailed manner. Intellectually curious with a genuine interest in knowledge gathering and problem solving
- Technical and analytical skills – Able to produce accurate, error-free analysis and reporting. Understand business drivers and ensure that the groups’ analyses are sound. Capable of synthesizing large amounts of data to develop strategic conclusions
- Leadership and interpersonal skills – Strong professional presence with the ability to interact and influence colleagues at all levels in the business. Able to collaborate with peer team members across business and staff areas at all levels, and achieve goals without direct control over all resources. Proactively seeks guidance, clarification and feedback from others.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience (business intelligence delivery, analytics and reporting, program management, process improvement, change management)
- Investment/Commercial banking or management consulting experiencepreferred
- Business management, finance and/or project managementexperiencepreferred
- Expertise in Excel and PowerPoint (PitchPro+) required
- Familiarity with internal JPMC systems (e.g. Client Central, CKC) is a plus
- SQL, Hadoop, and/or Qlik experience a plus
- BA/BS degree
Req #: 180022232