Commercial Bank - Vice President - Market Readiness Product Support Chicago, IL or Dallas, TX
JPMorgan Chase Overview
JPMorgan Chase is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in over 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity.
Commercial Banking Overview
Commercial Banking provides clients; consultative solutions, the global thought leadership and fiscal capabilities of J.P. Morgan with, the convenience of the vast Chase banking network. We deliver extensive industry knowledge, local expertise and dedicated service to more than 24,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit organizations with annual revenue ranging from $20 million to $2 billion.
Commercial Market Readiness
Commercial Market Readiness team helps drive Treasury product and process changes across Commercial Banking. They also oversee the Commercial Bank Ready-to-Launch process. Overall, the group works across the Commercial Banking line of business, Sales, Service, Implementations, and Commercial Banking clients to ensure all deliverables are met for successful:
- Commercialization of Treasury product launches
- Field enablement to support new sales and revenue growth.
- Readiness for impacted audiences to support critical business changes for our clients.
The ideal candidate will lead Commercial Banking through complex TS product changes through the established TS Change Readiness process, as well as manage the CB Ready-to-Launch process for key product solution launches. This function requires an experienced project manager who is articulate, highly organized, resourceful and self-motivated. The individual must be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment and have a strong understanding of TS products, as well as excellent communication skills.
This leadership role includes:
- Change impact assessment and ability to strategize on best approach to deliver changes
- Creating and executing project and communication plans with the objective of preparing internal audiences to manage changes for impacted clients.
- Acting as the subject matter expert in assigned coverage areas for internal partners
This position is for a readiness lead that will primarily support Receivables products as well as other key business initiatives. Receivables product set includes Core TS Receivables solutions, Merchant Services, Currency/Coin, Branch/Retail and Check Deposits.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Provide readiness support for assigned product areas and support multiple projects of various complexity, primarily related to Commercial Banking initiatives for clients, product, service, technology and other change events.
- Oversee and manage the ready-to-launch process for assigned product coverage areas, coordinating with key stakeholders and internal partners to ensure successful delivery of new solutions.
- Provide project management support to assess change impacts, provide strategic guidance, define requirements, plan implementation activities, and develop employee and/or client readiness plans and materials for Change Readiness initiatives.
- Assess client and employee impacts for a wide array of initiatives led by various lines of businesses to ensure our client coverage teams are prepared for change
- Establish strong working relationships with CB Product Solutions teams, as well as functional partners in service, onboarding, legal, compliance, risk and controls.
- Create internal content and communications using established Commercial Market Readiness Alert process
- Assist in preparing stakeholder updates for management
- Bachelor's degree with minimum of three to five years of project management experience in the financial services industry.
- Extensive knowledge of deposit/treasury products and payment systems. TS billing platforms (CAP and TSB) /processes and pricing experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking line of business.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation and usage.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Advanced organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter who is comfortable working independently in a fast paced environment
- Adept at working with colleagues at all levels, including senior management
- High level of independence, energy and integrity; demonstrates respect for a diversity of opinions and styles
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize high volume, high priority initiatives
- Expertise in Microsoft applications and experience using SharePoint