Commercial Account Manager - 938703
Apply Apply with LinkedIn Share
This position is located in Silicon Valley, CA
About the Position:
Responsible for identifying, cultivating, and procuring new business sales relationships within the Commercial marketplace. This includes positioning our Juniper “end to end" solutions as well as articulating our diverse channel strategies. This role is responsible for the territory includes forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, and short and long term opportunity management
- Must have the ability to call at multiple levels within your customer accounts managing partner relationships and account planning with an extended team.
- Candidates will be aggressive, self-starters with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Juniper’s product and business strategies, create the demand and close deals.
- Will handle prospecting, replacing incumbents and successfully managing your customer install base.
- Responsible for negotiating solutions on business issues with peers, partners and customers using a Win/Win philosophy coupled by working on complex technical accounts dealing with CXO and other key decision makers.
- Experience in working with both channel partners and internal marketing to convey Juniper’s relevant business value and benefit to customers.
- Willingness to travel up to 50%.
- BS degree or equivalent.
- 8+ years IT solution sales experience managing a sales territory.
- Extensive experience selling to CXO personnel..
- Strong communication skills coupled with superior negotiation skills at CXO level.
- Data networking technical knowledge strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have a proven and successful sales background developing a business strategy and multi-year business plan, collaborative teamwork, and delivery of customer success by working through partners.
- Experience selling to k12, State, Local Government and Commercial customers
- Referenceable track record of successful sales experience within Silicon Valley
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world's largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision - Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.