Commercial Account Executive
Are you looking for an opportunity to have significant impact at a great company while building your sales career? MuleSoft seeks a high-energy, execution-oriented Enterprise Account Executive to drive revenue. As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies, close enterprise-level deals, and manage customer expansion for our award-winning and leading enterprise integration solutions.
You have the intelligence, aptitude, and strong track record of success to position the benefits of enterprise integration software, as well as the strategic thinking to drive a complex enterprise sales process, within a Sales2.0business model. In 4-6months, you'll build a future opportunity pipeline that is 2-3 times the annual quotas for your territory. In 12months, you'll exceed annual sales quota.
Goals for your first three months:
- Complete onboarding training
- Gain a sufficient working knowledge of MuleSoft’s product, value proposition, case studies, and competitive differentiation, as well as sales process, approval, and contracting processes
- Evaluate and research accounts in territory
- Develop and begin execution of a prioritized territory attack plan, including generation of key account attack plans for top three accounts, each representing $500M-$1M in ACV
- Collaborate with the marketing department to develop and/or execute in-territory or vertically-focused field marketingcampaigns to drive awareness and lead generation
- Begin a report to sales management on the health and engagement status of the territory, target verticals, solution requirements, key competitors, etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10%-20% of company) in past positions
- Exceptional commitment to accurately tracking all customer engagement and activity through use of Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior academic performance
- 5-10years of salesexperience with a minimum 2years of solution selling
- A team-player mentality with the highest level of integrity--this is a MuleSoft core value
- Previous experience with open source solutions or with an annual subscription sales model is a major plus
About Our Benefits:
- Equity and generous Employee Stock Purchasing Program
- Unlimited vacation
- Annual company-wide weeklong MeetUp trip for collaboration, learning, and inspiration