The Planning and Analysis (P&A) Manager is a member of the Chase Commerce Solutions (CCSo) Planning and Analysis team. The CCSo P&A team serves as a strategic analytical resource to help senior executives understand, manage, forecast and plan the financial profitability of the business. The group is responsible for managing the monthly and quarterly forecast, earnings press release process, and annual budget/mid-year forecast reporting. The group supports events to include Investor Day and presentations at Conferences/Roundtables. The team also supports/leads a range of strategic analysis and projects.
The Planning and Analysis Manager:
- Support the CCSo annual/monthly financial planning, forecasting, analysis and reporting
- Identify and analyze significant variances from budget/forecast and provide financial updates to senior management
- Proactively analyze business financial &sales trends, research issues and respond to inquiries to help provide insight and decision support to senior management, both within CCSo and the CCB finance leadership team
- Support and/or lead ad hoc analytic projects and requests
- Prepare internal and external presentations and supporting materials for the CCSo President
- Develop financial and other models to analyze/predict results
- Provide analytic support for earnings release (talking points, analyst presentation slides, additional back-up materials, etc.)
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy in all reporting and forecasting
- Enhance current processes and reporting
- Work closely with other Line of Business P&A teams and the CCB P&A team
- Bachelors degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or other related majors - MBA preferred
- 5+ years in Finance/Accounting, management consulting or other financial/analytic roles
- Experience in planning, forecasting, budgeting
- Strong quantitative, critical thinking and analytic skills, excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills, confidence with finance and accounting concepts, understanding of financial statements, has the ability to comprehend and clearly communicate complex concepts in a fast- paced, dynamic environment and provide strong documentation
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills - ability to synthesize financial information into concise, insightful and actionable recommendations comfortable interacting with and presenting to all levels of management.
- Strong judgment, professional maturity, personal integrity, strong work ethic, proactive and results-oriented, fact based, has the courage to ask the tough questions and challenge the status quo and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint/ PitchPro, Essbase and SQL (preferred).
- Hyperion Essbase and SAP experience a plus.
Req #: 170100787