Commerce Software Engineer, Apple Media Products
- Job Number: 56207517
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: 25-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
The Apple Media Products Commerce Engineering team has a proud tradition of delivering cutting-edge products in a competitive marketplace. We seek to maintain a challenging and rewarding environment where the best engineers and scientists can collaborate and produce real-world improvements in customers' online experience. Successful candidates will solve problems unique in scale and concept in the pursuit of new and original features.
- At least 8 years of exceptional Java programming skills
- Object-oriented programming
- Deep experience in Unix/Linux
- Entity relationship modeling
- Experience with Key/Value Stores
- Experience programming for eventual consistency
- Experience with DRM techniques and/or cryptography
We are looking for a self starting, energetic individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and exhibits excellent written and oral communication skills. The ideal candidate should have several years experience developing large-scale web-based applications using object-oriented languages. Excellent understanding of relational databases and data-modeling techniques is also a must. The ability to be a good team player under tight deadline constraints is key to success. Also, we are looking for an individual who tackles problems with imaginative solutions.
BS in STEM, or equivalent work experience