Command Web Systems Engineer ( Systems Engineering / SW Project Management )
11 - 15 years experience •
Join CSRA in developing and deploying integrated mission command and situational awareness capabilities to the Army and Joint forces in support of PM Mission Command. CSRA has immediate openings for a Web Framework Project Lead at APG, MD. This is a funded position.
- Designs and oversees integrated solutions to meet business requirements or enhance performance.
- Analyzes potential systems investments and prepares supporting documentation for recommendation(s) to management and customers based on results of independent assessment of current and future performance, stability, and systems management/life cycle issues.
- Conducts moderately complex projects or phases of significant projects; coordinates the efforts of technical support staff in the performance of assigned projects.
- Provides work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Responsible for oversight of technical and life-cycle considerations necessary to design, develop, test, accredit, field and support the command web product
- Coordinates Software Test and Evaluation
- Develops test procedures, programming guides, and documentation to ensure standard methods across products
Required Candidate Qualifications:
- Minimum SECRET clearance is required. Ability to keep a Secret clearance active.
- Bachelor's degree in systems engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Ten or more years of experience in systems engineering, software engineering, operating systems programming
- Experience deploying web capabilities through the use of web frameworks
- Experience in software project management
- Ability to perform in cross organization Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Knowledge of Army and DoD domains, specifically Mission Command
CSRA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all Qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status or any other Characteristic Protected by Law.