A trusted partner. A national resource. A leader in national security space. We are THE Aerospace Corporation. A team that takes pride in our readiness to solve some of the most complex technical challenges in existence.
With challenges spanning clandestine to commercial, you’ll have the unique opportunity to work on projects that are literally evolving our nation's space and launch capabilities.
We all share a common passion and aspiration – to serve a mission much bigger than ourselves. When you join our team, you’ll be part of a rare collection of thought leaders and game-changing innovators. Are you ready to launch your career?
The Digital and Integrated Circuit Electronics Department facilitates the utilization of electronics in space by the application of industry-standard tools and our specialized resources and expertise to the issues relevant in the implementation of Architectures/chip/board/unit/sub-system/system space-based electronics.
- Review Command & Data Handling board/unit designs, to provide our government customers assessments of space flight worthiness
- Review schematics, board stack-up, board artwork, worst case circuit analyses, test data to identify design deficiencies and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Provide technical consult and assist in hardware anomaly resolution
- Provide timely communication of technical issues, along with recommendations for corrective action, to program management and technical peers
- Provide clear and concise written reports, presentations, to program management and technical peers
- Travel is required (as needed to support tasks)
***This role can be filled as an Aerospace Engineering Specialist or Senior Engineering Specialist***
- Degree from an accredited university in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience after achieving Bachelor's degree.
- In-depth understanding of signal integrity, power integrity circuit mechanisms.
- In-depth understanding of Command & Data Handling electrical characterization, test methods and test equipment.
- In-depth understanding of standard digital circuit interface operation (CMOS, RS-422, LVDS, and ASIC/FPGA).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface effectively with program offices in a proactive manner.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret level clearance with SCI access. (US citizenship required).
Required for consideration as a Senior Engineering Specialist (In Addition)
- Minimum of 12 years hands-on experience after achieving Bachelor's degree.
- Demonstrated leadership ability in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Current and active Secret government clearance.
- Current and active Top Secret SCI clearance
Requisition ID: 38829.