Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for. Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? You will be part of a rare, evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to shape the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of engines on the market. As part of this dynamic team, you will help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while shaping and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have a rare opportunity for a talented Command Center Leader in East Hartford, Ct.
This position is to lead the Command Center in the U.S. for the Global Supply Chain Organization and will report to Daren Bicknell, Sr. Director, located at PWC. You will lead a team responsible for the early identification and escalation of delivery risks in order to mitigate any potential impediments to production flow and/or aftermarket support.
This will include:
- Craft Event resolution, providing feedback as required to the business
- Improve contact between supply management and the internal customers (e.g., spares, engine center, manufacturing) -
- Establishment of and execution against priority criteria - Manages and proposes on creative solutions to flow issues
- Communicates on internal customer priorities - Support Marketing/Engine
- 8+ years related experience in Operations and/or Supply Chain
- U.S. Citizenship Required Candidate identified
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent.
- Demonstrated successes leading cross functional teams with the ability to influence others outside of direct chain.
- Strong understanding of internal material flow processes such as receiving, inspection, material transfers, and engine assembly.
- Extensive Operations background with strong analytical skills in logistics competencies, Engineering, or other technical experience in a manufacturing environment, to understand and drive business and delivery decisions in light of technical complexity
- Strong experience on the manufacturing floor that improve overall results
*Education / Certifications Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Management or equivalent. MBA preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Job ID 68007BR