Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Lead and manage a team of Air Operations Center (AOC) system administrators who provide integration services related to assigned C2 systems
• Represent C2 Sysad team in Production Center management team meetings; maintain awareness and report status on tasks; advise Production Center leadership, including providing detailed input in the development of release schedules
• Integrate, upgrade, and manage C2 systems supporting AOC Plans and Ops cell tasks, including but not limited to planning, ATO production, SA, weather, and TST.
• Administer associated servers and clients in a dynamic integration and test lab environment
• Develop and maintain pre-planning, installation, post-configuration, and maintenance technical documentation for associated systems, as well as system/application verification and validation instructions
• Research system changes and develop integration strategies.
• Manage and upgrade host Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, Linux and Solaris).
• Troubleshoot issues, track status, and document resolution in a centralized trouble ticket management system
• Foster a collaborative working relationship with C2 mission application providers, industry SMEs, and functional area representatives.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
Required Education (including Major):
BS with Computer, Engineering or Science related major and 8 years of relevant experience OR 16 years of equivalent military and/or civilian experience in lieu of a degree.
Requisition ID 115227BR