Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Lead and manage a team of Air Operations Center (AOC) system administrators who provide integration services related to assigned C2 systems
• Represent C2 Sysad team in Production Center management team meetings; maintain awareness and report status on tasks; advise Production Center leadership, including providing detailed input in the development of release schedules
• Integrate, upgrade, and manage C2 systems supporting AOC Plans and Ops cell tasks, including but not limited to planning, ATO production, SA, weather, and TST.
• Administer associated servers and clients in a dynamic integration and test lab environment
• Develop and maintain pre-planning, installation, post-configuration, and maintenance technical documentation for associated systems, as well as system/application verification and validation instructions
• Research system changes and develop integration strategies.
• Manage and upgrade host Operating Systems (e.g., Windows, Linux and Solaris).
• Troubleshoot issues, track status, and document resolution in a centralized trouble ticket management system
• Foster a collaborative working relationship with C2 mission application providers, industry SMEs, and functional area representatives.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- US Citizen
- Active/current SECRET Clearance
- Security+ certification
- System administration of Windows 7, Windows 10, and/or Windows Server 2008R2
- Experience in the installation, configuration, and maintenance of one or more of the following: TBMCS, MAAPTK, JADOCS, GCCS-J
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and experience
- Ability to produce detailed technical documentation
- Ability to work on a team under pressure to meet strict schedule requirements
Additional Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Detailed understanding of interfaces and configuration requirements of relevant C2 systems for AOC interoperability
- Working knowledge of capabilities, functions and use of AOC C2 systems/applications.
- Understand the USMTF message format and interfaces.
- System administration of Windows Server 2012R2, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris
- VMware and Citrix tools
- Microsoft SCCM
- HBSS (McAfee ePO)
- Experience with scripting such as PowerShell and VB Script
- Familiarity with DISA STIG compliance
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Required Education (including Major):
BS with Computer, Engineering or Science related major and 8 years of relevant experience OR 16 years of equivalent military and/or civilian experience in lieu of a degree.
Requisition ID 115227BR