Responsible for commercial real estate lending and production for a geographic market area. Develops and maintains relationships with major commercial real estate lending accounts. Sustains profitability and growth of loan portfolios and loan outstandings. Provides strategic direction and leadership to team leaders and relationship managers in order to pursue increased generation in commitments and fundings. Assists in deposit management process to generate deposits and treasury management revenues. Determines staff development needs and create appropriate action plans.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, accounting or other related field
- 10 or more years of commercial lending experience
- Seven or more years of management experience Preferred Skills/Experience
- Strong leadership and strategic management skills
- Superior knowledge of real estate lending and relation to industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills