Job DescriptionCompany: American Residential Services
GROW WITH THE PROS AND SELL WITH CONFIDENCE
Only the best of the best work for the largest and fastest-growing leader in residential services: ARS-Rescue Rooter®. Unique to our field, we provide plumbing, heating, and air conditioning expertise through 70 locations nationwide united by a commitment to professional excellence. In addition to the training needed for a real career, we provide year-round work, free uniforms, well-equipped trucks, advancement potential, and the chance to give back.
If you have the experience we seek, take this opportunity to grow with the pros at ARS-Rescue Rooter®:
ARS/Rescue Rooter of Myrtle Beach
Draw Against Commissions: Six-Figure-Plus Earning Potential & Great Perks!
This exciting position offers significant career advantages, including the ability to earn more than $100,000 annually; company-provided sales leads, vehicle, cell phone, computer, and gas cards; a companywide sales recognition program; and the potential to fast-track your career into management.
Responsibilities: Exhibiting a pleasant demeanor and exceptional customer service skills, the bright, assertive professional we select will act as a residential sales representative for new and existing customers. This dependable self-starter will meet with current and potential customers to evaluate their homes and present options for new or replacement HVAC systems or components. Additional responsibilities include:
- Welcoming incoming sales inquiries with genuine interest and appreciation.
- Relationship selling to build strong bonds with customers and earn repeat business through excellent performance.
- Meeting and exceeding budgeted sales goals through top performance and commitment.
- Generating sales leads through a wide variety of means.
What You Need to Succeed and Grow with the Pros
- Three or more years of proven success in outside sales.
- Strong sales, follow-up, closing and organizational skills.
- The ability to self-generate sales leads.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- A mind that is open to new ideas, methods, and perspectives.
- HVAC experience.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
- In-home salesexperience.
- Bilingual English/Spanish fluency.
How We Reward Your Professionalism
Full-time employees receive competitive pay; comprehensive paid training; medical, dental, vision, and prescription plans; paid time off and holidays; and 401(k) with company match; and healthcare flexible spending account (HFSA). Part-time employees receive competitive pay, comprehensive paid training, and 401(k) with company match. In addition, all employees are invited to participate in our commitment to community outreach, including our extensive support as the Official Global Partner for the Night to Shine prom initiative for special-needs students, sponsored by the Tim Tebow Foundation™.
Apply Your Skills to the Best in the Business.
All candidates are required to undergo pre-employment drug screen and employment background checks.
ARS is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.