Job ID: 552735BRSee More
Date posted: Mar. 22, 2021
Locations: Alexandria, Virginia
Description:- Work closely with government customer in support of specific programs;
- Assist the customer in Doctrine, Organization, Training, materiel, Leadership, Personnel, Facilities, Policy (DOTmLPF-P) analysis for solving war fighting capability gaps.
- Assist the customer with Higher Headquarters and subordinate Capability Developers, as well as Program Offices in support of specific programs and projects.
- Manage the production of capability requirements documents related to specific materiel and non-materiel capability solutions.
- Contribute to, and/or develop requirements documentation (e.g. DCRs, ICDs, CDDs, CPDs, etc.).
- Assist the customer throughout the lifespan of assigned programs, projects and efforts.
- Assist the customer as directed; provide technological and program-related analyses for requirements-acquisition actions requiring command-level oversight.
- Assist in the development of short, mid, and long-term integration planning schedule assisting in requirements and development technical writing, contract implementation, project oversight, project closeout, and special projects.
- Assist with the administrative tracking of the organizational Investment and Capabilities Portfolios which includes facilitation efforts into the Investment and Operations & Maintenance (O&M) Program Objective Memorandum (POM) for the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Provide technical support to various capability commodity working groups and/or IPTs.
- Develop and integrate briefings, reports, and written correspondence in response to formal and informal taskers.
- Assists in the tracking and staffing of requirements and acquisition tasking messages.
- Assist with subject matter expertise for the management of the organizational Requirements and Acquisition Document Library, which includes but not limited to the storage, cataloging, and retrieval of Tasking Messages, Joint Capabilities Integration System (JCIDS) documents, and other related products.
- Create, organize, and maintain portal page of all documents and drawings.
- Create, organize, and maintain a log of all activity (from inception) associated with design, planning, and construction.
- The contractor shall perform quality assurance checks on all Headquarters correspondence to ensure accuracy and compliance with standards, policies, and guidance.
- Expected TDY up to 25% of the time.
- Scope and complexity of tasks, knowledge, skills, and abilities of this requirement are equivalent to that of a GS-12/13 level position.
- Technical background in Special Technical Equipment with experience in one or several of the following portfolios: Intelligence Systems and Sensors, Mobility and Aerial Delivery, Personal Protective Equipment, Visual Augmentation Systems, and Target Engagement Systems."
- Basic understanding of the JCIDS process and documents required at each Milestone.
- Ability to translate customer requirements into technical documents written to military specifications.
- Microsoft Productivity Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project).
- Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships with team and customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Final Top Secret security clearance eligible for access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI)
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: Non- standard 40 hour work week as assigned by leader
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: Top Secret with an investigation within 6 years
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: MISSILES AND FIRE CTRL (S0806)
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Management
Type: Task Order/IDIQ
Valid through: 5/24/2021