Eastbay, the world's leading supplier of athletic footwear, apparel, and sports equipment, is strengthening our roster with a results driven Collegiate Team Sports Manager. The team of Collegiate Sales Representatives works directly with customers representing the best brand assortment and largest inventory in the Team Sports arena. Eastbay is unmatched in the assortment of the best known brands in the business including Nike, Adidas, and Under Armour.
The Collegiate Team Sports Manager will also:
- Develop, implement and maintain a collegiate sports merchandising strategy, ensuring maximization of sales opportunity and divisional profitability.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate collegiate sports programs to ensure accomplishment of budgetary goals and optimum allocation of resources.
- Communicate with Buyers to assist with assortment planning and ensure that sufficient product has been ordered.
- Review market to determine customer demand, sales potential, competitive pricing and develops programs to accommodate goals.
- Represent and promote the company at trade shows.
- Analyze and utilize other departments’ capabilities within organization to maximize gross sales and profit margin.
- Prepare and manage sales forecast by developing and monitoring sales curves by quarter, develop and maintain projections and review with Buyers.
- Attend vendor product presentations with Buyers to gain an in-depth understanding of product technology, features and consumer benefits.
- Develop and manage collegiate sports sales staff in the Team Sales department.
- Develop new multi-channel opportunities in marketing the Eastbay brand and the collegiate sports channel. (Ex: grass roots events, ads, vendor opportunities, videos, tests, ROIs, etc.)
Only top performers are chosen for the Eastbay Team. To be considered, you must have a proven track record in Team Sales, a Bachelor’s Degre, 3-5years of management experience, strong communication, presentation and organizational skills, the ability to travel the assigned territory daily, strong computer skills and an unmatched winning attitude.