eXp World Holdings is one of the most forward looking and fastest growing global companies. It operates eXp Realty, a cloud-based, international real estate brokerage firm; and VirBELA, a virtual workplace technology company. Our virtual workplace technology company enables entire companies to operate 100% remotely. Our cloud-based brokerage dramatically reduces the costs associated with physical brick-and-mortar offices & related support staff
We attract the most talented people from all fields and anywhere globally. We are fully remote and work from home.
The Collections Manager is responsible for overseeing the collection efforts of accounts receivable (A/R) balances for eXp Realty, LLC.. The manager is also responsible for the supervision of the collections staff. In addition, the Collections Manager will also work closely with outside collection agencies as well as performing collections for the largest and most sensitive agent accounts. The Collections Manager would also work closely with the Corporate Controller concerning Corporate Legal pertaining to collection matters and semi-annual audit reporting requests relating to A/R collections. The Collections Manager is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. This position will be required to closely scrutinize current systems and practices and re-engineer where appropriate to support the hyper growth of the company. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including agent billings and collections, real estate billings and collections, and other A/R items as required. Major Functions:
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation from Title Companies and other third party real estate entities.
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation from Agents.
- Work with the Corporate Controller and other Company Managers to automate, simplify, and scale billings and collections.
- Develop, document and Implement credit policy including communication methods, frequency and progressive actions.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Work with Staff Accountants on Cash reconciliation items pertaining to A/R activities.
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments/agent advances and receivables.
- Collections Manager will be required to manage a staff of 5-10.
- BA/BS in accounting or finance preferred
- High School Diploma
- 7+ years Corporate Accounts Receivable or Collections Management in large, high volume companies.
- 7+ years prior supervisory experience of mid-sized teams.
- Must have a strong knowledge basic technology and common G/L software applications (Excel, Basic Accounting Systems)
- Must be able to thrive in a fast -paced setting and re-engineer business process to support the growing needs of the business.
- Good judgment about people, decisiveness, flexibility, and a customer service orientation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
eXp World Holdings is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability or any other characteristic protected by law.