Collections Analyst - (SNX00002596)
Everyone has a story to tell. If you have a passion for advancing technology solutions, always putting customer first and want to become part of a team that thrives on excellence in the rapidly changing world of technology, build your career story with us. Our associates are our strength and we are continually focused on creating a work environment that is fun and inclusive with a sense of work-life balance and charitable giving. Our next chapter can be your success!
SYNNEX uses the latest technology to help us screen during our recruitment process. The first step in our process is your application to this job posting. The next step could involve a digital interview, which is an interview conducted using your computer’s webcam or your mobile device answering pre-set interview questions. Your interview will be reviewed by a Talent Acquisition Partner or hiring manager, so please treat it just as you would an in-person interview.
The Collection Analyst is responsible for managing the collection and resolution of outstanding accounts receivable balances on assigned accounts and prepares weekly reports for management providing status of open items as well as responding to inquiries from customers, Sales or external collection resources.
Transform a Page in Your Career Story
- Achieve maximum collections on accounts.
- Accurately research collection histories of new and existing customers.
- Proactively resolve issues before they arise and are past due as well as contacting customers for payment information based on aging report.
- Resolve issues blocking payment as well as review and release orders as needed.
- Recognize red flags on accounts and bring to attention of management.
- Perform complex reconciliation of accounts to resolve problems.
- Manage reconciliations with large customers.
- Manage discrepancies to ensure resolution is achieved in a timely manner.
- Retail Specialty (i.e. consignment, non-compliance, etc.) responsible for specific reason codes to resolve.
What makes you a bestseller?
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 to 8years of related professional experience and/or equivalent education and experiencerequired.
- Broad knowledge and experience in collection procedures and a solid understanding of the interdependencies of such systems as well as advanced MS Office (Excel/Word) skills required.
- Proven experience working to resolve root cause of issues/problems and proactively preventing future issues/problems.
- Demonstrated retail specialty experience (consignment, inventory, etc.) as well as non-compliance and contract knowledge and judgment required.
- Demonstrated background working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors we well as factors that are not readily visible.
- Solid background exercising judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain solutions a must.
- Background working with little instruction on a day-today basis with ability to work on new assignments with general instruction as well as mentor other team members required.
- Established experience building productive internal/external working relationships required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a must.