This leadership position provides specialized engineering expertise supporting the acquisition analysis of multi-intelligence (multi-INT) software services. Our client is tasked with leading the integration of mission focused tools to foster increased efficiency, automation and information sharing.
- Assist and advise Government managers responsible for the complete end-to-end life cycle of the customer's Ground Enterprise
- Lead technical and programmatic interchanges
- Identify and resolve issues
- Provide engineering and technical advice to the customer to achieve innovative capabilities for collection orchestration
- Provide program management and technical engineering support to the Government customer to manage collection orchestration programs
- Execute and evaluate cost, performance, schedule and risks throughout the program life-cycle
- Apply systems analysis and design methodology assessments to identify technical debt, architectural runway and efficiency trade-offs against current and proposed/desired cloud-based software system design
- Provide acquisition and programmatic expertise to support the planning of future systems and architectures, and oversight of development contractors
- Develop briefings and documentation material for Program / Project Manager's engagements, including developing technical roadmaps and the acquisition strategies/documentation to implement them
- Leads SAFe Agile process evolution across Government teams, development contractors, user engagement teams, and stakeholders
- Work side-by-side with the other contract staff comprised of world class Systems Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications
About the Must Haves
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor degree in business, engineering, science, or related discipline and 9 years total experience (or a MS degree + 7 years or a PhD +4 years)
- Demonstrated experience in managing technical, cost and schedule performance of software development programs
- Demonstrated understanding of federal acquisition processes
- Strong engineering background with knowledge of software architectures and spacecraft ground systems
- 2+ years of experience supporting system architecture, design or development in a AWS/C2S environment
- Domain knowledge in Agile software development practices and Cloud computing architectures
About the Desired
- Experience in Dev/Sec/Ops delivery of software capabilities for AWS/C2S optimized environments
- Expertise and experience with the IC acquisition cycle„ requirements processes, budgetary practices, and acquisition documentation
- Experience monitoring developer progress via agile metrics, identifying risks, discrepancies, and performance issues
- Certification in agile software development methods (Scrum, SAFe)
- Experience managing cyclical and continual prioritization of Solution-level Kanban / Backlog across programs/teams
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification
About the Perks
Arena offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, along with a positive work environment enabling the success of our staff, company, and customers. We know, everyone says that, right? Well, let's outline some specifics to illustrate our commitment to you:
· 401k with company match…no vesting!
· Medical, Prescription, Dental, Disability, Life…all available from highly rated carriers
· The training and certification opportunities are there for the taking…you make the case for how it will improve your ability to do the job, we cover the cost
· Work-Life Balance…15 days of PTO and 10 holidays out of the starting gate
· Staying healthy just got fun…and easy. We'll cover the monthly cost of your health club membership (up to a point, of course…don't go getting crazy on this one!)
· New iPad when on-boarded, and it's yours to keep after a year of service…we want you to have a fun way to stay connected
Joining Arena Technologies puts you in the driver's seat of your career. We pride ourselves in providing critical and focused business and technology consulting support to the agencies and industry partners of the defense and intelligence communities. Specializing in transformative change on behalf of all of our customers, our Team is full of talented people committed to providing vital support to our nation…if you're interested in working in a dynamic, collaborative, and supportive environment, Arena Technologies is the place for you!
Arena Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Go ahead, apply! You know you want to. There's excitement in the air and a feeling in your gut that this is going to be a great adventure and you're looking forward to becoming a part of the committed and distinguished Arena Team!