ISYS Technologies is seeking a Collection Manager
- Provide a monthly report that depicts performance metrics for objectives, and metric trends by fiscal year(FY) to date, and past 12 months
- Collaborate on specific required format and content of the monthly report
- Prepare staff action packages in accordance with procedures and support planning efforts against a potential adversary's strategic weapons
- Consider staff actions as timesensitive unless otherwise designated
- Attend working groups, conferences, and other meetings to advance the understanding of a potential adversary's strategic weapons
- Perform and create studies, assessments, briefings, reports, minutes, staff packages, geospatial information and services (GI&S) products, collection requirements, and other documents
- Store working files and documents and finished projects and staff actions in electronic form, and hard copy when appropriate, in accordance management policies
- Support the need for responsive and effective collection management
- Write or assist the government in writing GEOINT, HUMINT, MASINT, SIGINT, and OSINT requirements
- Coordinate draft requirements with the relevant agencies and submit requirements for action
- Maintain metrics on existing requirements, i.e. the team's active requirements and the success rate in meeting the requirements
- Identify shortfalls in a timely manner and recommend corrective measures
- Develop assessments and or intelligence products addressing collection capabilities, strategies, results, or other topics as directed
- Participate in the collection management working groups and as necessary advocate for collection prioritization against strategic weapon systems
- Shall support collection management initiatives by participating in Communities of Interest, Video Teleconferences, and working groups
- 12+ years’ experience in collection management
- Proficiency in Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE)
- Proficiency in Open Source Collection and Reporting Management System (OSCAR-MS)
- Proficiency in HUMINT Online Tasking Requirements (HOTR)
- Proficiency in National SIGINT Requirements Program(NSRP)
- GIMS Experience
- National MASINT Requirements Systems experience
- 5+ years’ requirement management experience pertaining to strategic weapons
- Demonstrated experience working with national agencies on emerging collection programs and new technologies
US Citizenship is required.
ISYS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants willreceive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected Veteran status, or disability status.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job with or without reasonable accommodation.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will regularly sit, walk, stand and climb stairs and steps. May require walking long distance from parking to work station. Occasionally, movement that requires twisting at the neck and/or trunk more than the average person, squatting/ stooping/kneeling, reaching above the head, and forward motion will be required. The employee will continuously be required to repeat the same hand, arm, or finger motion many times. Manual and finger dexterity are essential to this position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, depth perception and telling differences among colors. The employee must be able to communicate through speech with clients and public. Hearing requirements include conversation in both quiet and noisy environments. Lifting may require floor to waist, waist to shoulder, or shoulder to overhead movement of up to 20 pounds. This position demands tolerance for various levels of mental stress.
ISYS Technologies is an Engineering and Information Technology Company focused on providing Services to the Federal and State Government. ISYS offers a competitive compensation program and comprehensive benefits package to our employees
Apply for this job onlineEmail this job to a friendShare on your newsfeed