Collateral Inventory Project Manager
A global financial firm is seeking a Collateral Inventory Project Manager to join their team in Jersey City, NJ. This candidate must be have strong technical experience and be able to coordinate and build an enterprise solution for managing real-time collateral inventory and collateral optimization.
- Take ownership of project deliverables against agreed scope, budget and timeline.
- Ensure that all projects follow the Group Policies and Procedure ? including proper Project Governance and reporting.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with Global project sponsors, Global IT Teams, stakeholders from the business and stakeholders from other functional areas
- Analyze and understand business issues and initiatives, working with the project sponsor and Global IT teams in to create effective solutions
- Provide reporting to various Governance Operating Committees and Steering Committees to ensure project statuses are accurate, informative and timely. Monitor budget provisions and track actual spend on a monthly basis. Utilize governance and reporting standards set by PMO.
- Prepare budget by obtaining high level estimates for projects requested by sponsors and stakeholders for the coming fiscal year.
- Identify, manage and resolve project-level risks, dependencies and issues.
- Work with various IT teams to deliver new functionality or enhancements to what is already in place.
- Drive project delivery by maintaining project plans, organize status meetings, and prepare minutes. Develop user training and user guides.
- Undertake post-implementation reviews and implement lessons learned.
- Maintain archive of project documentation, e.g. BRDs, Specs, Test Results and Sign-offs for audit purposes.
- 10+ years experience managing development of global enterprise solutions, supporting thefinancial services sector.
- Experience in Collateral Inventory Management, Collateral Optimization, or Securities Lending is required
- Proven experience in design and development of large-scale global enterprise applications
- Understanding of server-side, database and middlewaretechnologies and SDLC Principles
- Strong expertise in building and managing technology programs resulting in new revenue, products, and operational efficiency