Premise Health, the nation's leader in employer based direct care is currently seeking a collaborative physician to provide oversight for our occupational health clinic in Torrance, CA
Premise Health is a leading worksite health and patient engagement company dedicated to improving the cost and quality of employee healthcare. We believe healthcare should be about helping people get, stay and be well. That's our mission and it's the foundation of everything we do. With more than 40 years of experience, Premise Health manages more than 500 worksite-based health and wellness centers across the country. The company serves more than 200 of the nation's leading employers, including a significant number of the Fortune 1000
Provides oversight to advance practice providers applicable to state licensing and supervision requirements.
- Collaborative physicians will conduct quality reviews of patient charts on a periodic basis based on state regulations and/or Premise Procedure.
- Be available to NP/PA as necessary via phone/pager or in person during time the NP/PA is seeing patients or involved in clinical activities to consult on patient care.
- Execute collaborative agreement with NP / PA and periodically renew as required by State law and/or Premise Procedure.
- Provide feedback as needed to NP / PA on performance, including areas with opportunity for improvement.
- Perform any other duties or services required by laws, rules or regulations relating to collaboration with the NP / PA as designated by your state.
- CPs may be required to conduct a site visit to meet with their respective PA/NP as required by state regulations and law.
- MD or DO with unrestricted license in the State where providers perform assessments
- Board certification in an appropriate Primary Care specialty.
- Prior collaborative experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to diagnose and treat human injuries and diseases.
- Knowledge of symptoms, treatment alternatives, drug properties and interactions, and preventive health-care measures.
- Ability to consider the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.