The Customer Advocacy Manager will need to be extremely skilled at sharing customer insights with in internal stakeholders to resolve customers issues regarding the programs products and services, They will also need to be strategically identify processes that need to be changed or developed to meet the needs of our largest customers. This is a cross functional role which requires highly developed collaboration skills and a strong sense accountability.
- Ensure the satisfaction and success of a named list of accounts which will be among Tableau's largest customers.
- Build relationships within the customers to become a trusted advisor to ensure successful adoption of existing purchases and to identify opportunities to expand the footprint of Tableau within the account.
- Work collaboratively with all Tableau teams and stakeholders to coordinate the company's efforts to help the customer achieve its goals with Tableau.
- Communicate and advocate individual customer needs to internal stakeholders to become the voice of your customers within Tableau while being the voice of Tableau within the customer.
- Based on customer interactions, identify opportunities for Tableau to improve in its ability to service, support, manage and communicate with its customers and communicate those opportunities in an effective and prioritized way.
- Lead or participate in cross functional teams on process improvement to benefit customers.
- As required act as an escalation point for customers to ensure effective and rapid communication and resolution of problems.
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system.
- Provide product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products.
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff.
The Level 3 Project Manager shall have sixteen (16) years of experience that can be a combination of program or project management and education. A master’s degree is equivalent to 6 years of experience, a bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associate’s degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. The degree must be in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university. All program or project management experience must be of similar scope, type, and complexity. Shall have at least one (1) year of demonstrated experience in conducting requirements analysis, resource allocation, project costing, deliverable tracking, schedule and financial data monitoring, and reporting. Shall be knowledgeable of the guidelines provided by the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS), DoD 5000 series, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 801 policies
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TS/SCI polygraph clearance.
Desired: PMP certification, FAC-P/PM Mid-Level certification or Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level 2 certification in Program Management certification is desired, although not required.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1725381