$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Description Summary Objective
Administers toolsets used for workflow, SDLC project management and ITSM task management. Responsible for planning, directing and conducting the analysis of complex business problems/requirements to be solved with systems/application/automation. Applies knowledge of the entire business and systems capabilities to improve and resolve challenges and issues.
• Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions.
• Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
• Works closely with end users to gather requirements and enhance the systems.
• Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies.
• Performs analysis on application usage.
• Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
• Provides monthly training sessions at all offices to assure that everyone is properly trained on all tools.
• Keeps process and other related documents updated.
• Provides technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system administration activities.
• Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues.
• Documents architecture and procedure.
• Creates and updates reports and charts based on JIRA data.
• Setts up monitoring of all tools to proactively correct any issues that may arise.
This position will perform other duties as assigned based on the needs of the department.
Position Requirements Core Competencies
• Proven ability to support a dynamic environment with highly visible implications of work.
• Understanding of Atlassian tools and how they fit together along with governance.
• Ability to prioritize across various tasks, manage changes in daily workload, and guide multiple teams.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) and partnering skills with both technical & non-technical users.
• Possess an understanding of IT Project Management.
• Willingness to learn new processes and the ability to quickly adapt to changes.
• Knowledge of ITIL Service Management.
Required Education & Experience
• BS required.
• 5+ Years' experience administering Atlassian applications fast paced, multi-program organization.
• Integration experience with 3rd party applications.
• Experience in continuous improvements and agile methodology.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18