Are you a self-driven person looking to advance your career as a high-impact player on a team? If so, we have an exciting challenge for you and your future!
HP Hood’s culture is built on value commitments to innovation, quality, results, integrity, community, people, and collaboration that fosters a strong employee engagement, teamwork, safety and wellness.
We offer a competitive benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, wellness programs, employee discount programs, 401k matches, incentive programs, profit sharing and more.
Founded in 1846, today HP Hood is one of the largest and most trusted food and beverage manufacturers in the United States. Our portfolio of national and super-regional brands and licensed products includes Hood, Heluva Good, Lactaid, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, Planet Oat, Hershey’s Milk & Milkshakes and more.
Coordinate daily Warehouse activities so as to meet business objectives. General expectations include the following:
- Stay focused on identified goals and drive results.
- Set clear expectation for your team.
- Coach, Develop, and Motivate your team.
- Hold your employees accountable.
- Keep your team informed. Ensure effective inter and intra department communication
- Coordinate day-to-day activities of a team of direct reports, including staffing and attendance.
- Schedule temporary service employees.
- Ensure Safety Compliance and Conduct Accident Investigations.
- Establish and maintain a positive work environment including personnel policy development, training safety and housekeeping.
- Maintain reporting information for accuracy
- Champion Communication with other departments to ensure support for successful operations.
- Support employees by coaching, mentoring and resolving mechanical malfunctions to increase productivity, job capabilities, and equipment capabilities.
- Administer Coaching and Corrective Action as necessary
- Deviation reports as needed for occurrences on shift
- Ensures compliance of GMP’s, SOP’s, LOTO, Administrative Policy and Procedures.
- Work order administration through MP-2
- Ensure master sanitation program is being followed.
- Ensure company handbook rules and guidelines are consistently administered.
- Make sure all employees are following Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow specified assigned area roles and responsibility as it applies.
- Various tasks involving the responsibility of the food safety and quality of company products
Education & Experience:
- At least eight (8) years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience.
- Good Computer knowledge is essential.
- Ability to work well with people.
- Communication skills are a must.
- The ability to tactfully coordinate the activities of others without having supervisory authority over them
- Good math skills including working with fractions, percents and decimals
- Good reading, writing, and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Standing: Long periods (a minimum of 6 hours)
- Sitting: Occasionally for short periods
- Walking: Constantly
- Bending: Occasionally
- Lifting: Light (less than 30 lbs) infrequently
- Carrying: Light (30 – 50 lbs) infrequently distance – 100 ft.
- Ability to work in refrigerated warehouse (32 degrees)