Cognitive Solution Developer - Full Stack (US Remote - Boston preferred)
The world has changed. Disruptive technologies, social media, more demanding customers, and an interconnected global economy have altered the face of business forever. To compete, companies need to be smarter, faster, and more agile. They need the ability to deliver seamless, effortless experiences for their customers while providing strong returns to their shareholders. To navigate this complicated and uncharted new world, brands need a partner with experience. TeleTech helps the best companies on the planet reinvent their businesses to drive competitive differentiation through customer engagement and digital transformation.
What we are looking for :
We’re looking for a smart and energetic Full Stack Cognitive Solution Developer who wants to take part in architecting and implementing new concepts for our Digital Worker FactoryTM, leveraging commercial cognitive computing components as well as open source to fill in gaps. In this role, you are a customer-facing developer and technical advisor position, directly responsible for helping our top-tier clients meet their business needs through innovative solutions. You must have knowledge in all stages of software development. You’ll be working alongside other knowledge engineers and cognitive science application developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our Digital Worker FactoryTM
What you’ll be doing :
- Work in a cross-functional (consultative sales, marketing, engineering) team to flush out implementation of new ideas, investigate tricky concepts, rapidly respond to and resolve roll out requirements for new Digital Worker feature’s pilots
- Collaborate with product engineering team of the Digital Worker FactoryTM to design smooth launch for new Digital Worker concepts.
- Maintain pilot code integrity, organization and ensure responsiveness of the pilot roll out and test periods
- Analyze and react to results from Digital Worker Services’ pilots and end-user feedback.
- Participate in morning stand-up and regular planning meetings
- Be creative in your approach, don’t settle for the first solution, search for the right one
What skills you’ll need :
Motivation, Passion, Integrity. Those are just some of the attributes valued at TeleTech. Of course, there are some other requirements too. These include :
- Experience in design/implement cloud foundry applications – BlueMix or Azure or AWS or Google App Engine
- Experience in design/implement data engineering applications – Cloudant or Cosmos or MongoDB
- Experience in design/implement cognitive applicaitons involving Watson Services or Microsoft Cognitive Services or Amazon Poly and Lex
- Experience working with web graphic designers and converting designs to functional visual elements.
- Experience in design/code for security and data protection.
- Knowledge towards implementation of contact center service desktop -Cisco Finesse, Upstream Works, Bright Pattern)
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills
Who We Are :
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000 employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments—Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth—to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Technology Innovation Group team is on a mission to help our clients realize the amazing opportunities available to them, by driving new thinking and transforming the way they create exceptional experiences for their employees and customers. We provide end-to-end advisory and execution services, giving leaders the confidence and tools to re-think how to compete with a combination of our logic, intellect and ability to make sense of the data with our creativity and experience.