The CoE Reliability Engineer s accountable for the development of reliability systems capable of delivering world class availability throughout BCS.
Please note this position requires the ability to work in Springdale, Arkansas Plant with the ability to relocate to Bloomsburg, PA within 15-18 months.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Deployment of reliability systems which encompass preventative and predictive maintenance strategies that drive effective and efficient maintenance departments for BCS locations;
- Develop and deploy reliability standards to all facilities and audit performance to those standards;
- Accumulate and analyze reliability excellence data to problem solve systematic gaps within reliability standards and systems;
- Develop and train key reliability resources to standardize use of CMMS and other predictive maintenance systems;
- Develop technological solutions which increase the effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance operations;
- Develop technological solutions to drive problem solving on equipment failures and share preventative and predictive learnings to all BCS locations;
- Pilot reliability planning models with locations to access equipment failure potentials and plan predictive and preventative maintenance measures;
- Guide and direct small teams to achieve project objectives including the set up and execution of smart manufacturing deployment across BCS locations;
- Lead “smart equipment” efforts connecting predictable equipment failures through utilization of historians, CMMS systems, and Scada systems;
- Use data, best practices and other Kaizen focused activities to increase process efficiency and reduce operational cost.
Major Activities and Key Challenges Include:
- Ability to lead technical activities to meet timing and budgetary targets;
- A working knowledge of manufacturing processes and improvement strategies;
- Ability to view standards, systems, and equipment failures as an opportunity to develop stronger systems;
- Ability to enjoy problem solving and relationship building across facilities;
- A deep understanding of Reliability Systems and Methodologies;
- Ability to tell stories with data, educate effectively, and instill confidence in recommendations;
- Strong curiosity working with technology and maintenance personnel;
- Project Management skills to copy and paste existing best practices across the network;
- Preferredexperience in: MP2, CMMS, vibration analysis, thermal analysis and/or any other equipment condition monitoring technologies;
- Work with COE team members and automation engineers who will be responsible for Use Case execution and capex projects;
- Work with location leaders and engineers on delivering cost savings through digitalization efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering Technology an accredited institution;
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- 3 years of experience as a Reliability Engineer in a manufacturing or industrial environment;
- Experience with CMMS Software, SQL, and / or Predictive Maintenance Technologies.