What will your role be?
We're looking for a person that ideally has a good diversity of manufacturing project deployment experience related to enterprise software. This is a customer facing role and Project Managers are required to travel onsite to meet with customers, but will work from a home office when not traveling.
The challenges ahead
- Digitize Lean practices for manufacturing staff by leveraging a modern, customizable and interactive touch screen enabled solution to capture, monitor and track operational meetings
- Deliver full empowerment of team by adding human intelligence to your shop-floor data to address real operational needs with human driven and interactive solutions
- Create Digital Continuity across organizational barriers by enabling each team to take the right actions, cascade decisions to stakeholders, and collaborate seamlessly regardless of their role or job,
Develop understanding and propose a Service approach to address new and innovative Digital Lean Transformation
Define a replicable methodology to transform customers practices
Adapt this methodology according to specific customer context
Support 3DLean projects implementation:
Ensure trusted customer relationship
Manage project implementation
Coach practice transformation with the operational teams
Facilitate relations with DELMIA R&D
Your key success factors?
- At least 9+ years' of proven experience in the Lean transformation and project management
- Because of the clients that this person will be exposed to only US citizens or valid Green Card holders can be considered
- International experience in business consulting
- Strong persuasion and influencing skills to get customer operational team commitment
- Strong contextual intelligence ability to translate customer use cases into a Lean digitization
- Strong motivating and mentoring skills to communicate a compelling vision to DASSAULT SYSTEMES sales and management teams
- Ability to travel 75% is required
- Fluent professional English is required.