Nomura is an Asia-based financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm is built on a tradition of disciplined entrepreneurship, serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership.
- Accountable for all phases of development process analysis, design, build, testing and implementation in agile development lifecycles.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and support complex financial applications with in CODDs ecosystem.
- Prepare detailed technical designs that account for security, resiliency, scalability, maintainability, and performance.
- Provide L3 support to existing applications.
- Hands on with Core Java 1.7, Spring 3, JEE framework.
- Must have experience working with oracle Pl/SQL, Sql , oracle optimizers.
- Hands on experience with web services (SOAP & REST)
- Experience with Subversion, Maven, Linux and shell scripting
- Experience in working with Informatica.
- Knowledge of BPS/A a big plus
- Excellent communication skills, ability to multi-task, and work towards tight deadlines
- Good analytical problem solving skills
- Self-motivated personality and able to work independently as well as in a team