At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Consumer Credit Card, Retail Services, Consumer Deposits, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Cards & Retail Services team helps customers achieve their financial dreams by providing a variety of products across the credit spectrum. We deliver industry-leading rewards, offers and benefits that recognize and celebrate our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo. Our customers all have unique goals and dreams - whether preparing for a home improvement project, shopping for a new sofa or kitchen table or meeting healthcare and dental needs. Others just want a financial tool that allows them to make everyday purchases while earning rewards. Our team works together with groups across the company, including the bankers in our 6,200 banking stores, to provide financing in the form of general-purpose cards, co-branded cards and private-label and industry cards. Our team is 6,700 strong, working in communities across the nation, and focused on doing our very best to help our customers succeed financially.
Wells Fargo is a leading credit card issuing bank and has identified co-branded card partnerships as a key component to the overall growth plan for the business. Wells Fargo has been selected to launch and issue a new co-brand credit card program and is looking for an experienced Co-brand Marketer to partner with the Co-brand Product Manager on the relationship between Wells Fargo and the other entity. He or she will be responsible for the marketing of the overall relationship that includes partnering with the client, network credit partner and the broader Wells Fargo marketing and co-brand team to develop and implement the overall strategic marketing plan.
Reporting to the Head of Co-Brand and Retail Services Marketing Manager, this leader will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with the external establishment to manage the marketing of the card program at launch and ongoing
- Developing an optimal and balanced annual credit card marketing plan
- Meeting the program’s marketing goals including awareness, account acquisition, engagement, loyalty and retention
- Drive product and loyalty strategy including value proposition, positioning and key terms
- Pursue marketing excellence in digital, mobile and e-commerce ensuring engaging customer experience
- Collaborate with key internal and external marketing partners to develop and implement best-in-industry marketing that taps cutting edge techniques and tools to bolster card program results in CRM/ Loyalty, mobile, data mining and other areas
- Manage a direct report to ensure the success of the strategic marketing plan
- Collaborate with Product Management, Finance, Risk, etc. to deliver overall strategic marketing plan for the Credit Card Program
- Ensure marketing programs comply with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Management of the established annual marketing budget
- Establish goals and analyze results of all marketing campaigns to measure profitability, ROI and overall campaign success
- Prepare for and deliver on monthly & quarterly partner meetings including agenda, program results, identifying risks and opportunities, new program requirements, and customer experience improvements
A Successful Applicant Will Demonstrate:
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, meeting tight deadlines, independently and in a timely fashion
- Ability to work across the enterprise, forming effective partnerships with multiple areas of the company
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly-changing, matrix-management organization while multiple competing priorities present
- Effective communicator, with the ability to clearly articulate consumer insights to peers, senior leaders and stakeholders
- Exceptional analytical skills and strategic thinker that can extrapolate learnings, trends, and opportunities from consumer research and sales data to drive desired future vision
- Self-starter with the ability to plan, execute, and manage projects effectively
- Strong strategic and seasoned leadership presence along with the ability to consult with and motivate senior leaders in the organization
The mission of Wells Fargo Marketing is to build the best possible brand, experiences, and engagement with our customers and stakeholders that reflect our commitment to our customers and their needs and to driving key business and stakeholder outcomes. In support of this mission, Marketing is responsible for developing integrated marketing strategies across Wells Fargo’s business lines and geographies; leading brand strategy; leveraging deep insights and analytics about consumers and businesses; executing customer messaging across all channels and touchpoints; and building out capabilities that move toward real-time, always-on, personalized and compelling messaging and digital experiences.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
- 7+ years of marketing experience
- 7+ years of experience coaching and developing a team
- 7+ years of credit card industry experience
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Proven understanding of the credit card industry and specifically co-brand marketplace
- Direct experience managing the marketing of cobrand credit card portfolios with a leading financial institution
- Recent strategy and campaign experience digital marketing
- Experience building and maintaining 3rd party relationships
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business cases
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Proven people leadership experience and successful track record for driving results from the team
- Desire and ability to travel as needed (Dallas and London likely required)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time