At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Payments, Virtual Solutions, and Innovation (PVSI) team includes Operations, Cards and Retail Services, Deposit Products Group, the Innovation Group, Treasury Management, Merchant Services, Payment Solutions, and Wells Fargo Virtual Channels and the professional services teams that partner with these businesses. PVSI's focus is on delivering the next generation of payments and deposit capabilities and advancing our digital and online offerings to design new customer experiences and products. Its guiding principles are to start with the customer, move faster, and partner effectively.
The Cards & Retail Services team helps customers achieve their financial dreams by providing a variety of products across the credit spectrum. We deliver industry-leading rewards, offers and benefits that recognize and celebrate our customers' relationship with Wells Fargo. Our customers all have unique goals and dreams - whether preparing for a home improvement project, shopping for a new sofa or kitchen table or meeting healthcare and dental needs. Others just want a financial tool that allows them to make everyday purchases while earning rewards. Our team works together with groups across the company, including the bankers in our 6,200 banking stores, to provide financing in the form of general-purpose cards, co-branded cards and private-label and industry cards. Our team is 6,700 strong, working in communities across the nation, and focused on doing our very best to help our customers succeed financially.
Wells Fargo is a leading credit card issuing bank and has identified co-branded card partnerships as a key component to the overall growth plan for the business. Wells Fargo been selected to launch and issue a new co-brand credit card program is looking for an experienced Co-brand Executive to lead the overall relationship between Wells Fargo and the other entity. He or she will be responsible for the management of the overall relationship including the program P&L and all key strategic partnership objectives.
- Partnering with the external establishment to manage the launch of the card program
- Set overall product strategy including value proposition, positioning and key terms
- Drive on-going efforts to achieve key program metrics and deliver on a superior customer experience and program
- Directly leading and managing a team of direct reports as well as working across a set of internal partners to ensure the success and management of the card program
- Serve as a key member of the overall co-brand business leadership team and support critical priorities across the Wells Fargo Credit Card business
- Managing internal partnerships with Finance, Risk, Marketing, and etc. to deliver on stated business objectives
- Preparing for an delivering on monthly and quarterly partner meetings
- Supporting broader co-brand and card business needs and projects
*** We prefer candidates to be located in the postedlocations, but we will consider candidates from other Wells Fargo Hub locations.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of product development and product management experience
- 8+ years of management experience
- 9+ years of credit card industry experience
- Credit card portfolio profit and loss (P&L) management experience
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Experience building and maintaining 3rd party relationships
- Strong analytical skills and ability to build business cases
- Ability to present results of analyses and recommendations to senior leaders
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills
Other Desired Qualifications
- Direct experience managing cobrand credit card portfolios with a leading financial institution
- Recent digital product and marketingexperience
- Desire and ability to travel as needed (Dallas and London likely required)
- Proven people leadership experience and successful track record for driving results from the team
- Direct credit card product management experience including developing product strategies and value propositions
- Proven understanding of the credit card industry and specifically co-brand marketplace
- B.S./B.A. with MBA preferred
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time